Thursday, June 23, 2011

Misery Loves Babies


Hoo boy..you go from not having a life to having too much of one. Just a little filler comic spawned from frustration. Firstly I'd like to say that I am in no way child free. I would like my own kid someday and I do not tolerate rude euphemisms for people who choose to have kids, but I do believe that breeding should be a responsible choice, not a right.

That said, I wish I could say this is the first time this argument has come up, and I apologize if this is not "funny" I'm just angry and had to get it down on paper, as it were.

But you know, in general, I still find it pretty rude when you have a situation you're struggling with and someone tries to force their "so and so has it worse than you because of their shitty life choices, be grateful" comparison on you. Way to invalidate my legitimate concerns with hypothetical situations, dude.

1 comment:

  1. This! This! 1,000 times this!

    And not to mention the crap you get if you choose to never have children. I don't care if people have kids, but don't tell me that my choice isn't legit. :/

    *grumbles*

    ReplyDelete