Saturday, February 19, 2011

Library

This is actually true. I live in a small town and our library is very small so if I go, I'm one of three people who are in there and am always in plain view of the librarian. I tend to like to browse the young adult section to read things like Harry Potter or relive some favorites from my childhood, nothing wrong with that, but I can't help but feel a little judged by my librarian because all she really has to do all day aside from sorting stuff is stare at the patrons. I get really nervous when people watch me like that. It got so bad that I actually went to a library in another county where my boyfriend was a member, but since he's the cardholder at that branch he would have to check them out for me. I picked up a bunch of Judy Blume and well, this came to mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment